RETURN POLICIES & PROCEDURES
CONTACT BBB INDUSTRIES
OFFICE: 1860 Interstate 10 South, Beaumont, TX 77707
PHONE: +1 800.842.8414
OFFICE: 130 E 52nd Street, Odessa, TX 79762
PHONE: +1 877.362.6907
OFFICE: 7501 E 26th Street, Joplin, MO 64804
PHONE: +1 888.291.7797
RETURN POLICY AND GUIDELINES
To receive full credit for returned items that have been deemed as a accepted warranty by manufacturing defect or due to a gesture of goodwill you must follow these procedures (please note that by returning this form with the turbo for warranty does not imply that BBB Industries takes responsibility for any costs associated with the potential warranty nor does it mean that the warranty is accepted. All warranty processes will be followed).
- Customer must fill the return authorization form with as much information as possible before submitting.
- Customer must not ship unit without receiving RGA number from us.
- Attach as many pictures as possible to support your claim, including damage, part numbers, etc. using the upload a file option.
- Any product that arrives without RGA number will be rejected and sent back to you at your expense.
- RGA requests take approximately 3 days to process and respond.
- All returns must have an offsetting order.
Tampering or altering of turbocharger, cartridge, wastegate or individual parts VOIDS the manufacturer’s warranty unless prior authorization is given from supplier.
- All parts that were included with unit when shipped must be returned with unit for warranty consideration. (Actuator, actuator line, speed sensor or temp sensor if applicable). Parts not received may result in a core credit deduction, inconclusive evaluation, or a denied claim. We are not responsible for any additional parts sent with unit such as: (Oil fittings, oil lines, coolant fittings, coolant lines, mounting hardware including adapters, mounting sleeves, mounting elbows etc.). Please remove it prior to sending unit in. Warranty for a parts only. In no event is BBB Industries liable for loss of profits or other economic loss, indirect, special, consequential or other similar damages, arising from breach of contract. There are no warranties expressed, implied, or statutory, made by the seller other than set forth herein.
- CUSTOMER HAS 30 DAYS FROM BEING NOTIFIED OF R WARRANTY ANALYSIS OUTCOME BEFORE THE UNIT IS SENT BACK AT CUSTOMER’S EXPENSE. IF WARRANTY IS DENIED AND IS REQUESTED TO BE RETURNED TO CUSTOMER, UNIT WILL BE IN A DISASSEMBLED STATE